Every year, VMS asks our members to nominate Vermont leaders who have provided outstanding contributions to the medical profession, to health organizations and to the welfare of the public. This year, we are proud to announce the 2018 VMS Leadership Award Recipients are:
- Distinguished Service Award goes to Frank Ittleman, M.D.
- Physician of the Year Award goes to Barbara Frankowski, M.D., FAAP
- Physician Award for Community Service goes to Mark Yorra, M.D.
- Citizen of the Year Award goes to Con Hogan
- Founders' Award goes to Senator Phil Baruth, Governor Phil Scott and Eliot Nelson, M.D., FAAP
These awards will be presented at the 205th Annual Collaborative meeting of the Vermont Medical Society, the American Academy of Pediatrics Vermont Chapter, the Vermont Academy of Family Physicians and the Vermont Psychiatric Association on October 26th and October 27th at Topnotch Resort in Stowe, VT. To RSVP, click here. For a full schedule of events click here.