The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) is pleased to announce the 2015 PQRS data submission timeframes:
- EHR Direct or Data Submission Vendor (QRDA I or III) - 1/1/16 - 2/29/16
- Qualified clinical data registries (QCDRs) (QRDA III) - 1/1/16 - 2/29/16
- Group practice reporting option (GPRO) Web Interface - 1/18/16 - 3/15/16
- Qualified registries (Registry XML) - 1/1/16 - 3/31/16
- QCDRs (QCDR XML) - 1/1/16 - 3/31/16
Submission ends at 8:00 P.M. Eastern Time on the end date listed. An Enterprise Identity Management (EIDM) account with the “Submitter Role” is required for these PQRS data submission methods. Please see the EIDM System Toolkit for additional information.
Eligible Professionals who do not satisfactorily report quality measure data to meet the 2015 PQRS requirements will be subject to a negative PQRS payment adjustment on all Medicare Part B Physician Fee Schedule (PFS) services rendered in 2017.
For questions, please contact the QualityNet Help Desk 1-866-288-8912 or via email at Qnetsupport@hcqis.org from 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. Central Time. Complete information about PQRS is available here.